Monday, May 22, 2023

Unexplained NSV

SW: 235lbs CW: 185lbs GW: 150lbs 36F 5'3"

So I started my weight loss at the end of August last year, wearing a size 20 in jeans. At 50lbs lost, I bought size 14 jeans. My weight has been stubbornly stuck at 185lbs for months now. But suddenly my size 14 jeans are big on me. The legs and the waist are much looser. I know that jeans relax over time with wear, but this is a lot looser than that. I'm tempted to go to Walmart and try on some size 12 jeans now.

How did I drop a pants size without the scale changing? I would think that maybe I lost some weight, but added muscle, but honestly I've not been doing much exercise lately because of headache issues and having a broken tailbone. And even when I do exercise, it's just light walking on a treadmill.

I'm not at all mad about losing a pants size, of course, but I'm just puzzled about how it happened. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/MotherOfDogs1872
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/BlM4Qx5

No comments:

Post a Comment