Thursday, May 18, 2023

Is my diet the reason I'm sleepy during the day?

With some occasional set-backs, I've been counting calories for about three years, and I went from above 80kg to currently 64 (I'm 159cm tall, 23F). Of course during that time there were months where I would fall off with my tracking but eventually I would restart wothout much damage. This year I decided to incorporate short 30min workout about 3 or 4 times a week along with 1400cal diet and if I walk (I often walk to my classes, 4 days in a week about 50min there and back) I add the calories I spent to My fitness pal. I am losing weight, slowly but steadily. However, I often find myself tired during the day. I sleep well, about 8h every night, my body even naturally wakes up at 7-8 AM every morning. Still, I feel very sleepy in the afternoon and I sleep again for at least an hour or two. My roommate thinks this is very odd as she doesn't at all feel sleepy during the day and she also exercises about as much as I do but she's not counting calories. At this point I do wonder if she's right. Before, I had worse sleeping schedule and despite that I felt fine during the day, this only started with the new weight loss routine. Is that really the reason?

submitted by /u/Doieboo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vRf6P7H

No comments:

Post a Comment