Wednesday, May 24, 2023

50 lb Weight Loss Goal Seems Huge Outside My Body

Weird title, I know. What I meant to say in 10 words or less is that I looked up what 50 lbs of human fat looks like because it's my approximate weight loss goal, and I came across a few pictures. One of them was this one.

I might be delusional, but I can't imagine that much fat on/in my body. Scratch that, I must be delusional because I obviously have even more than that on me to be able to lose that much. Does your fat get squished down to take up less space when it's inside your body though? I could imagine that a lot easier.

Anyway, I thought these pictures were very motivating. I'd love to see how much easier it is to just exist with all that fat off my body at some point. I'm officially about a quarter of the way now, but I don't feel much different yet, and I know the last part will be the hardest and have the most visual effect, so it's nice to remind myself of the big picture. Once I reach my gw I'm gonna look up the volume 50 lbs of fat takes up, and fill buckets of water to that amount to be able to see it in real life. I'm also definitely planning on either taking half a walk or half a short run with all the extra weight strapped on to celebrate.

submitted by /u/Greenbanne
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/yGwkblF

No comments:

Post a Comment