Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Does obesity cause constipation?

Hi everyone,

I’m 21yo (assigned female at birth), 4 11, and around 111kg (246lb) - I gained around 39kg (87lb) of the weight during the past year and a half, though I was only 54kg when I graduated high school 4 years ago. I take full responsibility for my weight gain and unhealthy relationship with food; I’m a binge eater, and a lot of the weight that I gained was because of the birth control implant Nexplanon. It made me hungrier and caused me to lose control over my pre-existing addiction to sweets and fried food. But I’m getting better by doing jumpropes every day and always walking places instead of taking the train or bus

As I track my weight loss, I’ve been kind of confused as to if the reason I have not been seeing any progress over the past 4 weeks (started weight loss journey on 4/20/2023) is because I have been experiencing extreme constipation that makes it look like I haven’t lost weight but I have. The number has stayed the exact same throughout the past 4 weeks, and I have been diligently exercising and following a Mediterranean diet (I also don’t eat red meat). Does anyone know anything about this or experienced anything similar? Thanks so much xxxx

submitted by /u/crocswithpinkglitter
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/AQ5KN1X

No comments:

Post a Comment