Saturday, May 13, 2023

FINALLY LOST MY FIRST 11 POUNDS

I've been feeling pretty great about this. Started my weight loss journey back in February'23 and as of May'23 I have lost 5kgs.

From weighing 92kgs (203 lbs) I'm now 87.2 kgs (192.2 lbs) I know my weightloss has been pretty slow, people usually lose a lot more in this timeline from 10-15 kgs.

But I'm trying to not compare my progress with anyone else's. I've tried really hard to fix my schedule, be more physically active, eat properly and count my portions, not shame myself when I cave in sometimes, and most importantly like coach viva said, 'what's important is to get back in track after your next meal'. I've now stopped waiting for , 'fomorrows' or 'Mindays'.

If I screw up, I'll do better in my next meal. Would love any advice you might have for me to lose the next 5 kgs faster in the 2-3 monthss

Height: 5'3 (F) SW: 203 lbs CW: 192.2 lbs GW 1: 175 lbs ( Till August'23) GW 2: 130 lbs

submitted by /u/Alina_997
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/MvOxLHK

No comments:

Post a Comment