Wednesday, May 24, 2023

SV - 10kg lost! (SW 104kg, CW 94kg, GW 80kg)

When I (28m) started taking weight loss seriously, the scale gave me a reading that shocked me: 103.85kg. I had no idea I had crossed 100kg and it made me feel ashamed.

But today, on my morning weigh-in, the scale showed me something I've been waiting for: 93.85kg! Which is a clean 10kg down from my starting weight. Still not even the halfway point to my goal but an important milestone anyway.

The funny thing is, I see zero change in my body. But I guess it has to be there!

I've done nothing more complicated than count calories, and even that I mostly eyeball. I try to eat 1650cal a day, but I'm not that concerned if I accidentally eat a bit less or more. I make sure to stay over 1500cal though! I also have cheat days every now and then, but I very, very rarely eat above maintenance even with that. But when I do it's no big deal! I just get back to it the very next day.

As to exercise, I climb/boulder once a week and walk a lot. I should hit the gym though since I'm still worried about my muscle mass even though I try to cook high protein food.

Funny side effect is that this has made me think about my style and looks more, kind of in a positive way. I got new glasses, a new haircut and I think about upgrading my wardrobe as well. I feel like it's not too late for me to be stylish and attractive.

Anyway, I'm very happy with this, and the next goal is sub-90kg/Onederland! Hope I get to report that soon.

submitted by /u/alonealsoatnight
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/TR9rDGK

No comments:

Post a Comment