Monday, May 15, 2023

Advice on healthy weight loss for obese female

Age: 24, Sex:F, Height: 5’7”, Starting: 335, Current: 312, Goal: 200

So I have been actively working on losing weight since back in February. Since then I have managed to get down ~20lbs.

I was going on daily walks (big for me), and was calorie cutting, but a bit too much. I became extremely low energy, always tired and felt shaky/dehydrated pretty consistently. This made the want to exercise diminish almost completely and I have become fairly stagnant in my exercise routine. I have been coasting at my current weight for a couple weeks now.

I’m not really sure where to go or who to trust with information,tips, education, but I was hoping that some of you may have suggestions for where I should start.

Things like how to figure out how many calories I should consume daily, meal importance, macro and micro, or even just little tips and tricks to fight off cravings..etc

Thanks so much for any recommendations, I deeply appreciate it!

submitted by /u/APithecus_hfxcansus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/PgVSRGr

No comments:

Post a Comment