Sunday, May 21, 2023

Weight loss and panic attacks / anxiety

Hi,

29yo male here. I've recently been cutting my calories hard (from around 3000kcal to 2000kcal / day), and I've been losing about 1kg of weight per week. So, I've been starving myself somewhat, arguably excessively.

I've been doing this for 3 weeks now, and my lovely panic attacks have made a comeback after a few months long remission. They've been happening very often for the past week, about one every few days.

Has anyone here experienced this, and do you have advice on what to eat in particular? I've often been hungry during an anxiety attack, so I'd assume low blood sugar could be playing a part?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/WhileGoWonder
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/lodkzqX

No comments:

Post a Comment