Saturday, May 20, 2023

Water Weight and Weight Lifting are Wild

I started my deficit with a pretty intense bodybuilding routine after sitting on my ass for almost two years. At first it was around 500 but now I'm pushing a 700cal deficit after the lack of "results"

So far, 10 weeks in, I've lost 8cm off of my waist but didn't lose a single pound until a few days ago. It's absolutely insane to hold the measuring tape at 101cm where I started and hover it over the navel, crazy progress! I needed some encouragement for sure, after starting at 200lbs and being at 200lbs 8 weeks later... felt bad man, but now I'm down to 197.8 and it seems to drop about .2-.3 per day.

Depending on your lifestyle shift, "your miles may vary" on weight loss. I wish I did a DEXA scan before I started this, those results would have been very interesting.

submitted by /u/kharper4289
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/13nbft9/water_weight_and_weight_lifting_are_wild/

No comments:

Post a Comment