Friday, May 26, 2023

Brain fog - different diets

So it's time to do something about my weight and I have been looking all over gathering information what would be, for me, a good approach.

Inevitably I was reading up on keto and it took my attention that many (most) people say that keto helped tremendously with their mental clarity.

Short: I want that!

However I'm sceptic (about most things) and I'm wondering if it's really keto(sis) that brings the mental clarity or is it the lack of crappy food that comes with switching to keto?

The other side of the coin, in what ways would a cico contribute to brain health? I would think that, also the lack of crappy food, would help the brain?

It's not my intention to create (another) x is better than y because abc. I'm genuinely interested by this and hope to use that to my own benefit when starting my weight loss journey.

submitted by /u/Usual-Goose-7001
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/VufzjFB

No comments:

Post a Comment