Saturday, May 20, 2023

NSV: I've just fit into a bra I haven't worn since I was 16. 30 now ha!

It's not a massive size difference cause I've been a stable level of obese from 18-29 and very overweight since 10 but I haven't worn that bra since I was 16!

And not just that, but I'm on the second hook!!!

I know I should probably temper my enthusiasm because I bet I'll be wishing I'd stayed the same bra size at some point further down the weight loss line but I hadn't changed size in any clothing despite losing 40lbs so I'm just irrationally happy that a piece of clothing has gone down a few sizes haha.

I kept all my bras from when I was younger luckily because I used to buy them with my work wages cause they were so expensive due to how limited the shops for those sizes used to be. So even though I really had convinced myself it would be a very long time before I ever fit them again, if ever, I'm so glad I kept them!

And some of my favourite patterns will fit again if I can find them at some point when I'm more mobile. So happy.

Yep happy rant over haha

submitted by /u/maiaalfie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/FIDa8dS

No comments:

Post a Comment