Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Advice on how to find and eat at maintenance?

Hi, I (22f) have always had a bit of weird relationship with food. I was always somewhere in the top of the healthy weight range for my height but never the healthy weight range for my body or my brain. Then I lost a stone and a half and was in the lower end of my healthy weight range, this weight loss was not done fully intentionally or intelligently. I continued my calorie deficit too long because I hadn't really thought about how i needed to up my calories Significantly if this was going to be sustainable. This led to me gaining quite a bit of the weight back, but i am now steadily losing some of that weight again.

I know what stuffing yourself feels like, I know what a severe calorie deficit feels like, I know what extreme hunger feels like, I know what a decent calorie deficit feels like.

I'm unsure what maintenance of a healthy, lean and active body feels like. I also am not sure how to find my personal maintenance - calorie calculators can only go so far. Any advice would be really appreciated, thank you. :)

submitted by /u/PermissionAntique824
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DO4wlR1

No comments:

Post a Comment