Sunday, May 28, 2023

Anyone piled on pounds through grief? I am coming out the other side but I have such a long way to go. Please tell me I can do it!

I lost my Mum in 2021. It has impacted me so hard. To make matters worse I did a 110 mile walk for charity over 6 days to raise money for her hospice in 2022. I was very motivated to keep up the fitness and I was 170lbs then. I got COVID immediately after and after 6 months hit 200 lbs. COVID definitely made it worse as well as comfort eating through grief. I'm now 196 lbs and I feel so much more unhealthy than when I was doing that walk. Got aches and pains everyday when I wake up. I had a bad break up too and struggling with not having kids. It's rough out here.

I'm very, very determined to lose it now. I'm only 37 and I feel 77. It's not ok! Weight loss is really my only goal as well as hanging in there at work. I know it will change my life to get to my goal weight.

I'm doing Michael Mosley's 800 a day diet and I'm from the UK.

submitted by /u/Cats_have_teats
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/sjP9cYv

No comments:

Post a Comment