Thursday, May 11, 2023

Finally reined in my runaway appetite!

I'm early in my weight loss endeavor and at the stage where I am making small changes I can sustain. For as long as I can remember, I have had an appetite that made me feel like I could eat my whole house. It was so hard to stop eating. I also have Hashimoto's thyroiditis and have been reading some medical studies that suggest patients who avoid wheat have better health outcomes. About a week ago on a whim, I decided to give up wheat to see if I noticed any changes in body inflammation. To my surprise, my appetite was suddenly much easier to control. I always thought my kryptonite was just all carbs in general, but it turns out, if I stop eating wheat, even if I am still eating potatoes and fruit, I can stick to CICO. Anyway, thought I'd share this in case it's helpful to anyone.

submitted by /u/I_use_the_wrong_fork
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/eMYH6QI

No comments:

Post a Comment