Thursday, May 11, 2023

Most Accurate Scales? Mechanical vs Electronic

Title says it all really. What are the most accurate body scales? Mechanical? Electronic? Body fat bluetooth?

I’ve been having a rough week with my weight loss not my actual lifestyle change/diet. I haven’t cheated, haven’t caved, still weighing all of my food, still doing 10,000 steps plus a day, still doing my calorie deficit, and my losses have been far less than usual, I’ve lost 20lbs well it was 21.6 but this week the scale kept creeping up and then down, then up, then down with the last 2lbs. I know it’s only a tiny difference and barely noticeable but it was like every day changing, one day xx:7.2lbs the next xx:9.0lbs (st is the xx number I’m not comfortable sharing yet) and I couldn’t work out why.

Turns out it’s the scales and my flooring. I weighed myself this morning all over my flat kitchen floor and it was reading differently in every place so it’s the scale and my floor.

I’m going to buy a new scale today, just so I have more than one and see if it’s my current scale with the floor that’s throwing it off.

What’s the most accurate scale? My partner says a mechanical one, not an electronic one? And that it would be best for our flooring. I’ve seen the ones that do body fat etc readings on Amazon but the reviews always throw me off. Primarily 5,4,3 star but the 2,1 stars all say it’s inaccurate which throws me off.

Not wanting to spend £100 on a scale either to be totally honest, I wouldn’t mind but my partners a saver not a spender - I’m the opposite 🌝

submitted by /u/SouthLondonLass
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/76lnepN

No comments:

Post a Comment