Thursday, May 25, 2023

I don’t know what to do anymore at this point

I don’t know if this is the right forum for this but yall I’m so tired. Like, extremely tired of this whole weight loss process.

I have been at it for Years on Years and I would lose a little bit, self sabotage, then gain it back. I’m about 5’3 235 lbs. The highest I’ve ever been.

I have no motivation right now to lose weight. Like I want to, but I am just like “ I’m going to fail again I’m tired of this shit”

Ive probably spent thousands by this point on trainers, workout programs, food im not going to eat, and gyms i am not going to. Like wtf am I to do at this point?! I see everyone else getting it and succeeding and i feel like all I keep doing is failing at this shit. It fucks with my self esteem.

I want to lose weight, I really do. But I’m not doing anything gimicky. Nothing that don’t change my lifestyle. I’m damn sure don’t want to go to a gym where I’m doing crazy workouts that have me anxious to even go back and repeat.

Losing weight should not be this hard. What am i missing? What should I try to create lasting change? I’m on the verge of wls at this point.

submitted by /u/BigBankVibez
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/bwDyqoi

No comments:

Post a Comment