Friday, May 12, 2023

Struggle with my socks

Ok so I’m not going to complain about my weight loss, because obviously I’m super happy about that part. But I have lately been experiencing the strangest thing. My socks keep sliding down into my shoes!!

They’re not new socks, or new shoes, but this hadn’t happened before a week or so ago. Today is the 3rd time it’s happening and honestly it’s just irritating and uncomfortable as I’m on my feet a lot at work. No one likes their socks to slide down!!

I wear ankle style athletic socks and sneakers at work. I alternate pairs of shoes, so this is a different pair than the last time this happened and I know they’re different socks because I tossed the last pair in the trash.

Is it possible I’m losing weight in my ankles or feet? I’ve only lost 33 pounds so it’s not a massive loss. But I am so frustrated that this is happening again today!

submitted by /u/Tat2d_nerd
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/C0VWgbY

No comments:

Post a Comment