Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Fitness apps for number-motivated people

I feel like I may be low-key addicted to the dopamine of seeing my HappyScale chart go down month after month. I was considering shifting my end goal weight, but I think it'll be healthier for me to try to sit in maintenance, see how I feel, and start trying to get genuinely fit and not just "skinny".

Does anyone have any app recommendations for tracking other forms of fitness that will help me shift my number obsession from scale numbers to different numbers? I love seeing my step count, but its so time consuming to get it up to exciting numbers. I would really like to get into body weight fitness. I've started a bwf primer (from here) so many times and never followed through to the end. Something like that is great, but what kept me going through with my weight loss was putting numbers in apps to see real progress outside of my head. If there was something like that with fitness I feel like I could get super into it!

submitted by /u/bellellella
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/1CqpyGM

No comments:

Post a Comment