Saturday, May 20, 2023

I cannot feel satiated with just 1400 calories anymore

(20F 96Kg --> 70Kg)

When I started my weight loss journey, I was incredibly strict with what I ate. I ate around 1400 calories everyday and went to the gym to do a 5K three times a week, along with adding more to my daily steps. I stuck to this for around 5 months, and I shed a lot of weight quite quickly.

However, I've started to do weight lifting since January to tone up. I haven't seen a whole lot of (aesthetic) progress with this as it's been fairly off and on (I definitely feel stronger though), it's very dependent on who I can go with, I've also started yoga, these things have both been extremely helpful with my weight loss, my mental health, and also my overall fitness. I can breathe easier now, I can run, and I can participate in things that I could never have ever thought of doing beforehand like MMA, bouldering, and trampolining.

I don't know why but lifting weights consistently has made me ravenous, I'm still keeping with my better diet and I haven't gained, but I've plateaued in terms of my weight because I'm so hungry all the time. I'm hoping to lose a bit more when I go travelling and volunteering over the Summer because I'm going to be in desert heat and my appetite becomes basically null in the heat. I still have 10 more kg I want to lose, and I feel like now it's going slower than ever now that I'm going down to the last 10kg.

Any advice for meals that will keep me satiated, and any tips on self-discipline in trying to keep to my calorie deficit?

submitted by /u/youknowwhattheysay12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/gGQSA8W

No comments:

Post a Comment