Monday, May 15, 2023

The last 20lb are being the worst

I have been in a weight loss process for a long time. I've already lost about 55lbs, in the beginning I lost weight easily with little effort in diet and training. Any improvement in diet, even if almost insignificant, brought results in my weight, any walk made me lose weight.

Now there are only 20 to go, but they are proving to be the hardest. No matter how hard I try in the gym and on a diet, the result does not come. The weight just doesn't come off and any relapse in eating I gain everything I lost.

The last part of the path is the most excruciating. I started a new workout at the gym and I'm trying to manage my calories as best I can to see if I can get out of this plateau.

Anyway, it's just a rant.

Any tip, advice or rant is welcome.

submitted by /u/joaomarcosss
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/d0UuglQ

No comments:

Post a Comment