Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Just started my weight loss journey.. and then I break my ankle.

But I'm not stopping!

I already lost 1 pound (possibly more, I started at 215 at the doctor a month before but once I got a scale I was 210 then 209) in the 9 days since I started and even though I can't walk or exercise I CAN diet and I'm already doing so well.

This sub has given me all of the motivation I needed and more so even with this happening, I'm not letting it put me back to square one. I didn't know weight loss was mostly diet, which has also given me hope as I can never stick to a workout plan, but I know I can diet and count calories! Who knows, once I can step on a scale again I'll weight 20-30 lbs less! 🤞

submitted by /u/Nothingsomething7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vCWZmbV

No comments:

Post a Comment