Thursday, May 11, 2023

Thank You

To preface everything, I’ve had one hell of a 2023. I started this year with terrible sciatica from a herniated disc in my back, I watched my dad die slowly from cancer, and then I just recovered from Covid. My weight ballooned from all the stress and inability to exercise and I just want to feel like myself again.

I’ve never been successful when I’ve purposefully tried to lose weight in my life. I’ve always struggled with calorie counting and thinking about exercise in a way that was fun instead of as a means to reach an end. Being a lurker on this community over the past year, and reading all of the stories of success, and even the rants and frustrations, really motivated me. I finally reached out to this community a few weeks ago, and got really good advice and support from one redditor on how to start .

I don’t feel alone or overwhelmed by the idea of weight loss because of this community. I just started trying to lose weight 10 days ago, and I’m about I’m already 3 pounds down.This is the first time I’ve EVER seen the scale move because of an intervention. Thank you all for existing and posting and sharing.

submitted by /u/SauceFox1791
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Oe0Y6SB

No comments:

Post a Comment