Saturday, May 13, 2023

Advice?

So my step-dad (been here since I was like 3) is morbidly obese I'm quite worried about his health but I don't think he's ever even express the slightest want to lose weight or even mentioned it I'm not sure if I should mention it or say anything I don't think he really respects my words or opinions and he takes just about anything I say as a joke should I bring it up I don't want him to suffer like this for no reason to me he seems around the 300ish range to me probaly lower his mom has expressed concern and he got quite offended so advice? It really honed in to me on his health when he said he needed his box of little Debbie's choco rolls to get him through his work day I hope his stomach is okay but we're poor so I don't think there's a cheap enough alternative yk but uh im also 9n a weight loss journey around 80lbs over weight I feel like he'd trust my opinion more if I lost the weight first to kinda like prove it works yk I'm worried should I bring it up at all he'd probably have to deal with loss skin if he does and it would be a inconvenience for him I just don't know what to do am I getting full of myself because I lost some weight I know it's possible will he feel better will he be better??

submitted by /u/Consistent_Lecture95
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/J51Mp9F

No comments:

Post a Comment