Monday, May 29, 2023

10 pounds away and I negate my progress on the weekends

Hey y'all.

I never thought I'd be posting on here since I usually just read for motivation and knowing that I'm not alone. I've been on my weight loss journey for 2 years now and I'm only 10 pounds away from my goal, but I've been stuck here for a year now. I'm very strict about sticking to my running (24 miles a week) and my weight training (5 days a week), and for the most part I'm good about my diet. But I have such a hard time not totally detailing everything on the weekends. Maybe it's because I'm not at work and the routine is thrown off, I'm not sure. I've stopped drinking, but I eat way too much and what I tend to eat isn't very great. What is something you have all done to help get your mind off food when you crave poor options?

submitted by /u/Fit-Philosophy-6119
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/qUASMu3

No comments:

Post a Comment