Sunday, May 21, 2023

CICO Works! SW: 189kg (January 2021), CW/GW 79kg

CICO Works! SW 189kg (Jan. 2021) => CW/GW 79kg

I know it’s a bit random, but I hope I can help give some motivation to stick with it. I know it’s frustrating, but CICO works. Slow and steady wins the race. My highest weight was 189kg after I had my second baby. I lost 90kg with diet alone (lower carb, high protein), calorie counting at 1200 calories per day (I did some intermittent fasting off and on during this time). After 18 months, I started exercising and did slower loss while building muscle and lost 20 more kg (in this time I upped my calories gradually to 2.000 per day, still high protein). I am quite the gym rat now, but it’s a hobby, not punishment.

I am 38 years old and a mom of two - I feel so much better in my own skin and for my family!

I am 168cm tall, so my BMI says I am overweight, but my body fat percentage is 26% and I am super strong and super healthy. Earlier this week I actually had my first skin removal surgery (almost 2kg of skin removed).

Slow and steady wins the race. It won’t all be done tomorrow. I had periods where I focused on maintaining and then moving formed with more weight loss. But slow and steady wins the race.

Be well <3

submitted by /u/bardsong1719
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/HeCuAhl

No comments:

Post a Comment