Monday, May 22, 2023

Has anyone found a “free” food?

I don’t really mean “free” - everything has calories, and calories count.

But I can eat like…50-100 calories of blueberries and strawberries and not count them. I still lose weight pretty close to the rate that I am supposed to. I used to eat four big strawberries and weigh them and put in the 40 calories, but I just don’t bother any more.

Anyone found any foods you can eat a small amount of, and not bother to track, and it doesn’t throw off your weight loss? Obviously, you can’t just set up a smorgasbord of a dozen tiny snacks and go from one end to the other and eat 300 calories. But having a small thing to snack on when I get HONGRY is sometimes helpful to me…might be nice for others too.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Layered-Briefs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/C5Bbaie

No comments:

Post a Comment