Thursday, May 18, 2023

How do I avoid loose skin?

Something that’s been worrying me for a while about losing weight is the possibility of having really loose skin. For context, I’m 18F and have about 70lbs to lose, possibly more depending on how I feel when I get closer to my goal. I don’t have the means to get skin removal surgery, but the idea of having it excessively discourages me. My mom lost a lot of weight and has a lot of loose skin, and it often gets in the way of her every day life. Plus, I don’t think I will like the way it looks on me. I’m willing to set a higher goal weight if it means having less loose skin. How much weight loss causes excessive loose skin? What are some ways I can minimize or avoid having it? It might seem vain, and I wouldn’t mind having a bit, but I don’t want to have so much loose skin that it interferes with my life.

submitted by /u/rosetinted_shades
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/z0N2pS8

No comments:

Post a Comment