Thursday, May 18, 2023

how do i avoid the freshman 15?

Hello again! Over the last year or so that I've been posting in this sub I was taking something of an unintended gap year after graduating from pre-U. Recently I got offered a spot in one of the universities I applied to and I think I'm gonna accept it! I've also been trying to get back on track with weight loss lately and so far I've gone from somewhere around 96kg to 94-93! It's not much, but it's been a little over a week and I'm still getting used to a more protein rich, less calorically dense diet.

The issue being, I'll be going overseas to study, and with that, I'll have to manage my own food, which is its own blessing and curse. I've also heard about the freshman 15 and that's what I wanted to ask about. No doubt am I gonna be offered food and such throughout college, but I'm worried I won't be able to turn it down because I don't wanna be a killjoy or something.

What are some good ways to avoid the ~dreaded~ freshman 15?

submitted by /u/beancuwurds
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/kXAZp25

No comments:

Post a Comment