Saturday, May 20, 2023

Others losing it for fertility-related reasons?

Hello all! I started what feels like my 50th weight loss attempt on March 1, after being diagnosed with PCOS. I’m 29, 5’4, and currently 248 pounds (26 pounds down!) I also have hypothyroidism.

Although I’ve been trying to lose weight for 10 years, this is time feels different, because I’m doing it so my husband and I can try to have a baby. It’s definitely made it more emotional and stressful for me, but also more motivating. I feel like I have a legitimate time crunch, and I also feel guilty that I’m delaying everything for my husband.

Im happy with my progress and my dedication, but can’t help feeling down because I waited this long. We started trying almost a year ago, why didn’t I work on this then? Or before we started?

Anyone else losing it to try and have a baby feel similarly? Any advice or words of wisdom?

submitted by /u/birdlawyer7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/13n3ucm/others_losing_it_for_fertilityrelated_reasons/

No comments:

Post a Comment