Saturday, May 13, 2023

A few questions

So I'm trying to help my wife lose weight since she's stuck.

See this post for details

https://www.reddit.com/r/PCOS/comments/13fzuwj/cant_lose_weight/

​

I gathered a few advices here but I noticed I may not know everything that's necessary to lost weight.

For exemple I never looked deep into macros.

1) Is it just using a calculator and trying to hit the numbers?

What happens if you don't hit one or the other, will it slow the weight loss down?

​

2) what's the role of muscle building compared to cardio?

She's only doing walking as of now considering her weight. But could some bodybuilding exercises unstuck the situation?

​

3) are cheat meals bad if you do it once a week but you're still in calories deficit over the week?

submitted by /u/AncientSlothGod
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/b8X31g7

No comments:

Post a Comment