Wednesday, May 24, 2023

The ritual of eating

Hello fellow adventures. I've been on a slow but steady weight loss journey for a little over a year now; M33 6' SW:240 CW:220 GW:200 and I've really tried to put some focus on my eating habits in relation to my moods. I've noticed that often when something positive happens (i get a big sale at work, i accomplish a particularly tough chore, i have a fun night out with friends) I'll justify a big, unhealthy meal to follow it. Often some crappy fast food with a huge soda that i nearly immediately regret. I love good healthy food, lean meats, nuts and veggies, but i find the satisfaction of pairing an accomplishment with a splurge is addicting. Does anyone have similar habits/feelings? And if so, what steps do you take to curb the urge?

submitted by /u/Its-From-Japan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/F0UDQ7r

No comments:

Post a Comment