Tuesday, May 23, 2023

This subreddit is hands down so motivational!

Been on my weight loss journey for just over 5 weeks now and have lost 12 pounds so far. Started at 202lbs, 6 feet tall.

Having some cheat days here and there, but today was the worst. Found myself eating ice cream after just downing an entire pizza. Was about to just call it a day but scrolled through this subreddit. Seeing all of you guys' posts has such a motivational effect on me and I'm sure it's the same for most people.

Decided to go out, burn some calories. Ended up cycling 16 miles burning an extra 700 calories, putting me just under my maintance for today. Not quite the daily goal I have but still feels good to not gain after a day like this.

I'll keep enjoying lurking around here and keep going everyone. Don't let off days get to you! :)

submitted by /u/Chance-Direction5624
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/KLieSZm

No comments:

Post a Comment