Sunday, May 28, 2023

Is it ok to just do cardio at the gym ?

I’m 18 and recently joined a gym. I’m overweight and have elevated cholesterol so my doctor recommended I do cardio to build my heart strength and health back up. I’ve been going to the gym and walking a mile on the treadmill on elevated incline. I have had a lot of these weight loss journeys and what not so I know about weights and all that but this is my first gym membership. I don’t like weights. I don’t like it. If I could do one exercise forever I’d run or walk miles a day on a beach I love cardio. A lot of people say it’s bad to only do cardio. Is it bad for the long term to only do cardio ? I’m trying to add kettle bell exercises in slowly.

submitted by /u/Elijahgarfield21
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/tbusySa

No comments:

Post a Comment