Sunday, May 21, 2023

Restarting my weight loss journey

I’ve been wanting to lose weight for a couple of years now with me gaining some weight in lockdown and during the pandemic, and overall desire to be a healthier person. I decided to kick that into high gear with the turn of the new year in January.

I wasn’t noticing any results so I decided to suspend my weight loss journey in April. I want to restart my journey, and just want some basic tips to remember. I tried counting calories, but it wasn’t really helping. I’m not sure if I was doing it correctly. I’m really trying hard not to focus on how fast this journey takes, but how I can make it more sustainable process.

I feel like I eat pretty healthy, I work out regularly, I drink a good amount of water, but I want to kick my soda habit completely, and I’m just not sure how.

What are some tips I can have in my back pocket to make this process and journey easier? What made your weight loss journey easier to stick with?

submitted by /u/Hipcheckhamhuis
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rhQG0pN

No comments:

Post a Comment