Wednesday, May 17, 2023

After weight loss, how did you handle your wardrobe change?

I’ve lost a ton of weight (50+ lbs) in a very short amount of time. My trousers are flooding around my legs and would fall down immediately without a belt. I’m lost inside tops that now look like loose, puffy Shakespearean shirts on me.

I don’t want to buy clothes that fit me currently because my goal weight is still 50 lbs away and my frugal nature hates the idea of needlessly spending money on transitional clothing. I think my presentation may just look a little sillier as time moves on for a while as a female in excessively baggy clothing.

How did those of you who’ve gone through weight loss handle the turning over of your wardrobe? Was there any hesitancy to keep your, “fat clothes,” just in case? Did you buy pieces slowly as you lost weight or all at once when you hit goal weight?

Just curious about your experiences. Cheers.

submitted by /u/Lysander-Periwinkle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/yxR5owS

No comments:

Post a Comment