Saturday, May 13, 2023

What activity level would you choose on the TDEE calculator if you’re working out only 4 days a week?

Hi everyone. So glad to have found this community.

I’m three weeks into my calorie count journey and try to stay between 1250-1300 calories per day of food. For me, the online TDEE calculator shows a sedentary number of 1,841 calories. The reason why I use sedentary number is to make sure I have a stable number that I am cutting from food. I take the exercise I do as a bonus caloric loss.

Currently I’m working out about four days using weights at gym, about 10 minutes of cardio warmup followed by 50 minutes of strength training activity (push, pull & legs), been a month since I started hitting the gym regularly, you get the gist. I’m also a 5’1” woman.

In the three weeks of calorie count, I have come down 7.4lbs from my highest of 200.6lbs. Which I think is mostly water weight?! But still a good number to be looking at on MFP.

I wonder though if this will slow down as my body starts losing fat. And want to understand what activity level to use on the TDEE calculator so I’m steadily losing 1.5lbs a week maybe.

Also wonder if I should be expecting a faster weight loss on scale or rather slower because I’m training with weights as well.

Sorry for the newbie questions.

submitted by /u/breathless_bat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/kGDICfF

No comments:

Post a Comment