Monday, May 15, 2023

Weight is coming off too slow?

Hi everyone. I could really use some guidance and tips for my current cut. I have been on this cut since December from being overweight at 180 lbs to now 156 lbs. I am currently consuming 1300 cals a day, I’ve outlined my daily meals below to hit my target macros. I’m doing about 1-1.5 hours of liss cardio 5x a week. I feel as if my weight is coming down very slowly for the amount of cardio and deficit I am doing. I’ve been at 156 lbs for a couple weeks now I think. I’m at the skinny fat kind of stage, so maybe 15% - 17% body fat? My goal weight has been 150 lbs. Any advice? Anything I could improve or do to help keep my weight loss moving forward?

Meal 1: 370g egg whites, 2 slices low cal bread

Meal 2: 100g chicken breast, 120g veggies

Meal 3: 100g chicken breast, 120g veggies

Meal 4: 75g oatmeal mixed w/ whey protein

Meal 5: 170g chicken breast, 120g veggies

submitted by /u/Itchy-Routine517
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/owDtYTR

No comments:

Post a Comment