Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Before and After: Lost 40 pounds!

M27/5,5

I came into 2022 really heavy, close to the heaviest I've been at around 175 lb and managed to get down to 135 lb in May 2023. My hectic work schedule made it harder to remain consistent sometimes, but the hard work really did pay off! I was hoping to reach my goal of 130 lb by now, but its well within reach now. I was hoping to start weightlifting soon this summer and continue my fitness journey. I'm usually the worst at losing a lot of weight and putting it back on, but I'll break that cycle this time.

I was on a diet and did the occasional intermittent fasting once every 2 weeks, but my diet wasn't super strict either. I just really cut out junk food, soda, candy, etc. I still managed to eat cereal, decent amount of bread, etc. I never counted calories, though I have thought about taking that up recently. I was pretty strict with only drinking water for the most part though. I've done calorie counting in the past with other diets, but I was able to lose the 40 lbs without it tbh.

It's been such a great feeling, especially noticing how much looser your clothes fit, getting complimented by co-workers and friends, and also seeing the difference on pictures. I just wanted to really share my weight loss journey with a community I know can relate and hope this has helped some people too.

https://imgur.com/a/5j8Mhtv

submitted by /u/JM1295
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/sr6kdbR

No comments:

Post a Comment