Monday, May 22, 2023

Lost ~15 pounds without going to the gym

Hey y’all! Apologies for the misleading title (I can’t change it. It’s been a while since I’ve posted in here. Basically I’ve started working a physically demanding job since February and I’ve dropped the pounds.

I entered this job weighing somewhere in the 180s before I started. After a month, I got to 169. I was flabbergasted. This is also a lack of going to the gym because I’d be so exhausted that I basically had no time to go to the gym. However, I’d meal prep like crazy. And I wasn’t tracking my calories too (not encouraging that, I genuinely forget to do so).

As of may 11, I’m at 165, and I’ve had poor eating habits but doing my best to switch that up. I’ll admit since I’ve started working the graveyard shift, I’ve literally eat an orange with a 6-10 pack of Oreos. Not the best.

But yes, when they say that weight loss is 80/20 they ain’t joking. I will say that even though I lost the weight, I feel gross and my body isn’t giving weight loss. But imma do my best get back in the gym and eat better

Also shoutout to everyone reaching major milestones in this Reddit!!! It’s amazing and very motivating for me to get off my bed! God bless y’all!

submitted by /u/b3from01
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/uA6LYGn

No comments:

Post a Comment