Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Why aren't my calves shrinking with the rest of my body?

So I lost 60kgs so far, still got a way go but I'm very happy at where I am :)

Everything had been slimming down quite nicely... besides my calves

My calves are f*cking huge, and I don't think they shrunk at all during this weight loss journey, when I was 150kgs they looked reasonable with the rest of my body, but now? When I'm 90kgs? Fk no. I never measured them but like most people I meet comment on them at one point and also "you can see em' from the front".

On the one hand after being a part of the gym community for a while I'm aware that there are a lot of people who really struggle with building big calves and would trade me in a second.

But on the other hand, I can't fit into jeans (unless they're super baggy) and most other long pants, and even when wearing shorts it almost feels like the porportions are off, the calves are so wide they make my legs look really short.

I know you can't spot reduce fat... And there isn't really a way for me to activate them LESS muscle-wise (I'm already intentionally neglecting them at the gym, which is probably not the greatest)... But I wanted to see if anybody has tips about how to deal with them besides that?

submitted by /u/GoWithTheFlow667
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nqXfc0

No comments:

Post a Comment