Thursday, May 18, 2023

If we can't spot reduce, what does targeting specific body parts accomplish?

You hear it all the time, you can't spot reduce. You have to be in an overall calorie deficit to reduce body fat. So then what does doing ab workouts, for example, accomplish or what benefit is there if it won't flatten your stomach? I am currently on a weight loss journey and my stomach is one of the areas I am most insecure about. I haven't really prioritized ab/core workouts since I started working out last year, because I always was told that belly fat can only be burned by being in a caloric deficit. Have I been doing myself a disservice?

Someone please explain!

submitted by /u/yaya2772
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/IWeF42o

No comments:

Post a Comment