Tuesday, May 16, 2023

How would you avoid the yo-yo after an intense diet?

Stats: Female 18 165lbs 5’4-5’5

So here’s the situation: let’s say I have to do in intense diet, for I will admit a really dumb reason lol. There’s this stupid weight loss competition that I pooled my money into and now it’s coming to bite me in the ass. Say I eat and exercise unhealthily for a short amount of time. Two to three weeks per se. I’d eat around 1000-1200 calories a day, while doing hiit 90 minutes a day. Something along those lines.

I understand that this is unsustainable, which is exactly why I’m not doing to continue it for an extended period. It would actually be very very damaging if continued in the long run.

But my problem is that I don’t want to immediately gain back all the weight I lose after stopping this diet. What measures would need to be taken in order to avoid yo-yo? Slowly upping the caloric intake weekly? Monthly? Is it even possible?

I’d greatly appreciate the help. Thank u

submitted by /u/imtiredddddddddd
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0THRoFV

No comments:

Post a Comment