Saturday, May 20, 2023

I can’t believe I lost 3 kgs!

Long story short I had a very stressful few years and I gained a lot a lot of weight and struggled with it. It seemed to me that weight loss is a scifi, I will stay like this and Im still very scared what if it stops :/. I had to re-write my relationship with food in my head (binge for comfort) and I started to look at food as pure nutrition instead of my main source of pleasure and it seemingly works! 11 days ago I had a dental surgery and I couldnt eat for 6 days other than Huel shakes and I was on 1000 kcal because it was so tiring and painful to eat. And I thought its such a good opportunity to change and I started actually counting calories for real and I out myself on 1500-1700 kcal per day. I lost 3 kgs so far! I cant believe it! Im still very afraid though it wont stay as it is :/

submitted by /u/Thick_Basil3589
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/5U9WBpD

No comments:

Post a Comment