Monday, May 15, 2023

Day 50

Just like the title says.

Today is the 50th day of my weight loss journey.

SW: 193

GW: 130

CW: 178.34

…. So approximately 50 lb to go.

On the one hand, I’m happy with the progress that I’ve made. I’m enjoying seeing the change in numbers as I go. I’m enjoying already being able to tell that I’m less hot and sweaty than I was before.

On the other hand, it seems like I have a minimum of 150 more days to go… realistically, probably a lot longer going off the posts I see… and it just seems that my goal weight is so very, very far away.

I can’t help but get discouraged when I realize just how much further I have to go and how much longer this is all going to take.

I know that the journey could be a lot harder and longer (I see some of the other posts and I’m very aware that I’m relatively fortunate in this regard) so I don’t want to come off as entitled or unappreciative…. But it all just seems so boring.

How do you guys deal with this?

How do you deal keep weight loss up for so long?

submitted by /u/Plus_Estimate_9551
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0ryao9W

No comments:

Post a Comment