Tuesday, May 23, 2023

What made you want to lose weight?

I’ll share my story but it isn’t the primary reason why I’m asking.

I had really sharp pains in my lower abdomen when I walked. I was basically limping. My periods had vanished for 6 months. I was diagnosed with PCOS. They said there was nothing they could do. Said it was too small to surgically removed (it was an 8cm ovarian cyst). The dr advised I lose 10% of my body weight. That for me was when I took weight loss seriously. Not just because of my health but also because I knew I had had a healthy bmi they would’ve surgically removed the cyst. But because I was overweight they let me suffer with it. I 100% think I was discriminated against because I was fat. And that sucks but I really couldn’t face it again.

My husband really really needs to lose weight. Yesterday evening he ate a whole packet of biscuits. This evening he ate a family sized chocolate bar followed by 4 large cookies (the big ones you get from the bakery). Did anyone here lose weight because their partner said something?

submitted by /u/Former_Influence_421
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/wKQLPfU

No comments:

Post a Comment