Tuesday, May 23, 2023

What weight loss goal rewards do you have?

I see alot of people like me here who are incredibly discouraged, struggling, and sad about the current state of themselves.

So I want to take a moment to share some positivity! A bit of motivation and a reminder of what we're all working towards because invisioning a better future can be exciting.

Here are some rewards I look forward too when I reach my goals:

• Get rid of all my XL/XXL clothes and start wearing the "I save this for when I'm skinny" and my old clothes. • A ear piercing or belly button piercing (it probably wouldn't fit me but I always wanted one). •Wear my favorite ring again • A peice of mind that I'm a little less likely of getting all of those diseases that come with being overweight! • Take more pictures with family. I know I can do that now but I'm just not comfortable. Hopefully with weightloss I'll be able to jump that mental hurdle.

Losing weight sucks and everyday I think of the "should haves, could haves" but I'm still pushing! Very slowly, but slow progress is better than no progress! I don't have a goal weight so I'll first reward myself once I'm under 200lbs. 29 lbs from now... 🥲

Good luck with your goals!

submitted by /u/veronicaop3nthedoor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4BHnyWp

No comments:

Post a Comment