Monday, May 29, 2023

Yay! I reached a milestone

My weight loss journey started last year. I was 175lbs. I’m 5’’5 female. I was about a stone away from being obese which I was terrified of.

Started my weight loss journey. Wanted to get to under 140lbs by winter. It gets to winter (around November time) and I weighed 141lbs. I absolutely hate winter so I kept up the gym but decided to stop keeping tabs on weight, calories etc. weighed myself in April and I weighed 143lbs so not awful considering.

Set myself a challenge to once and for all get below 140lbs. Weighed myself today and I weigh 138lbs!!

I sort of thought at 138 I’d look slimmer. My rib cage is more visible (wasn’t bothered about that happening but that’s what’s happened) but my belly still looks disproportionate in comparison to my body. Guess it’s just my shape but my next goal is now 133lbs.

submitted by /u/Former_Influence_421
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/aFUDrs2

No comments:

Post a Comment