Friday, May 19, 2023

Lost 25lbs without exercise, should I be happy or concerned?

Hi everyone!

I’m not sure if this is the correct place to post, but wanted some advice

I was sitting at 315lbs, which was the highest weight I have ever been. Mainly due to working from home, being sedentary and not eating great.

I’ve moved to my partners parents house. And although I am still sedentary and not exercising at all minus extra stairs to climb in the house I have lost twenty five lbs in around three months.

The only thing that has changed is diet. Ironically considering my weight, I’m not a big eater. And normally only have lunch and dinner with occasionally a snack. At my old home we ordered takeout twice a week, drank a lot of alcohol and most food we ate was cheap and easy. Here at this house everything is home cooked and we have stopped drinking as often. I rarely snack now.

My question is, losing twenty five pounds was a massive surprise since I didn’t actually notice any changes. Is it possible that the food changes and drinking less has made me lose weight despite not exercising? Or do you think I should contact a doctor.

I’m not really educated on weight loss, or calorie deficits. So I’m not sure whether to be happy or worried haha!

submitted by /u/horizon_hopper
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/HE4fzU0

No comments:

Post a Comment