Sunday, May 21, 2023

Newbie here! Where should I start in my weight loss journey?

Prefacing with: if you’re going to comment something rude/unhelpful save it. Thank you.

I’m 23F, 5’3, CW: 195lbs, GW: 150lbs

Some backstory: I work with children so I do a lot of moving throughout the day, but I’ve noticed running around with them outside lately I’m much more tired than I’ve ever been after 15 minutes of cardio.

I have to pack breakfast and lunch for work so KIND bars, the occasional fast food breakfast sandwich, and meal prepping are my go to. Once I’m home for the night I’m practically sedentary and on and off snacking on crap until I go to bed.

I go out and eat and drinking heavily maybe twice a month. I don’t eat dairy, red meat, or peanuts but I want to find a sustainable diet that keeps me from snacking so much.

I’ve looked into calorie deficits as a way to ease into adjusting better dietary habits, but I don’t know how to calculate it or what weight loss tips and tricks work more for women vs men.

I know I should also be moving more but I don’t want to overwhelm myself with changes and not stick with them so I figured food first might be the best way to go?

I know this is all over the place and nobody is going to hand me a cure all regimen but I am truly just looking for any guidance as to where to start!!! I know it’ll take time and patience and I want to try to be as healthy as possible about it so any information, ideas, recommendations, etc. would be greatly appreciated! 🙂

submitted by /u/idk-what-to-choose
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/QJXagb9

No comments:

Post a Comment