Thursday, May 18, 2023

If you take weight loss drugs, how did you get them prescribed?

I am 5’ 2” and 190 lbs and I feel like I’ve tried everything. I ran every other day for a month and didn’t lose a pound. I started counting calories and after no change after a couple of weeks, I gave back in to bingeing. I seem to have an insatiable hunger that I can’t shake. I have high blood pressure and a fast heart rate and I’m worried that I’m prediabetic. I want a change so bad and I just can’t seem to do it for myself. If I ask my doctor for weight loss medicine, would she be inclined to give it to me given the info above? Is asking all I have to do? Or would I not qualify? Are there tests you have to do? I feel like it’s my last hope… Looking for advice about how to get the best shot at being heard and getting a prescription.

submitted by /u/newbeginnings8363
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/YAzSFPp

No comments:

Post a Comment